One of my wife’s friends sent her this list of actual typographical errors from church bulletins and newsletters. It seemed too good for me to pass up.
They’re Back! Thank God for churches with typewriters. These sentences actually appeared in church bulletins or were announced in church services:
- The Fasting &Prayer Conference includes meals.
- Irving Benson and Jessie Carter were married on October 24 in the church. So ends a friendship that began in their school days.
- Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our community. Smile at someone who is hard to love. Say “Hell” to someone who doesn’t care much about you.
- This evening at 7 PM there will be a hymn singing in the park across from the Church. Bring a blanket and come prepared to sin.
- Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 PM. Please use the back door.