Now normally, drinking and overdosing might be a forgettably passable story.Â However, when one overdoses on sexual enhancement drugs…
Well, that’s just all kinds of crazy, for sure.
A French man was found dead with drug overdose. Officials found twenty-four DORMILAX pills missing from the strips, a bottle of Thai whiskey and a pack of LM cigarette in the room. Bargirl said that the man took quite a few pills and wanted more sex.
I guess so.Â Somewhere in there is a joke about too many sex pills and death that’s just waiting to be expressed right.
[tags]Sex, Drinking was involved, Overdose[/tags]