Sure, that sounds like a stupid move, but if it didn’t happen, we wouldn’t feel the need to cover it here, would we?
An 18-year-old man was severely burned Thursday after he lit a flame while trying to steal gasoline from a riding lawnmower.
. . .
At one point, they decided they needed more light, so one of them ignited burning materials, according to Manitowoc County Sheriff’s Inspector Gregg Schetter. The gasoline then exploded, Schetter said.
And that, dear friends, is why we added the ‘Stupid’ category to the Blahg.
[tags]Stupid, Light a match, Stealing gas[/tags]